Not a dealer yet? Or Are you a dealer but don’t have an online account? Sign up here: Become a dealer
Not a dealer yet? Become a dealer
Complete your company profile
Please enter the zip code your building will be installed in.
Send us a message to contact our team about promotional items and orders recently placed.
Please fill out the required information and our skilled representative will contact you shortly with a Free Product Installation Estimate or to answer any questions.
Call Us Anytime
July 24, 2018
No one likes additional charges after a purchase is made. So American Carports wants to make sure all concerns are made aware before the day of installation. There are many different reasons why there could be an added labor or equipment fee when installing your carport or metal building and, in some cases, both. The following is a list of a few reasons why there could be added fees:
– Installing on unlevel sites & if installer agrees to take the job (labor fee)
– Installing over objects like RV’s, Mobile Homes, Boats, Tanks, etc. (labor fee)
– Having to adjust leg height on site per customer error (labor fee)
– Any onsite modifications or ground work not listed prior to installation (labor or equipment fee)
– Installing buildings over 30’ wide (equipment fee)
– Leg heights over 12’ (labor or equipment fee)
– Hexagon buildings of various widths and heights (labor or equipment fee)
– Installers needing to carry material more than 50’ for installation (labor fee)
– Installing on a deck (after approval) (labor fee)
To assure the correct fees are applied to your order, contact your local dealer or contact us at 866-471-8761
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates and special offers.