Not a dealer yet? Or Are you a dealer but don’t have an online account? Sign up here: Become a dealer
Not a dealer yet? Become a dealer
Complete your company profile
Please enter the zip code your building will be installed in.
Send us a message to contact our team about promotional items and orders recently placed.
Please fill out the required information and our skilled representative will contact you shortly with a Free Product Installation Estimate or to answer any questions.
Call Us Anytime
October 9, 2015
Since their initial appearance back in the early 1900’s, carports have had a substantial high demand in the market. Because the industry has grown a little more complex, consumers have to put more thought into who and what they are buying from, especially with the abundant number of carport businesses sprawled across the nation. From car coverage and protection to workshop areas, the uses of these metal buildings are limitless. However, there are a few things customers should consider before buying their own carport, from quality to the work ethic of the business.
The process of purchasing a product should run smoothly and be an excellent experience from the sale representatives and the manufacturer to the customer service and installation process. We want you to be satisfied with your decision. That’s why we’ve created a list of important things to consider when buying a carport.
1. You must decide if you want to purchase your building from a local or online dealer. Although some business do not sell directly to customers. Many of our clients buy our carports from local dealerships, which are surrounded by one or more of our demo displays, which give you an up and personal glimpse. However, you can also contact us directly by calling our shops located in Texas, Pennsylvania, Illinois, and Ohio, which service more than half the states of the nation.
2. Take note on what you are looking for. Perhaps you simply need space to park your car or need a larger building to store large capacity vehicles. We offer different roof and carport styles that will better suit your needs and satisfactions. Our knowledge staff can give you suggestions if you have any doubts regarding your choices.
3. Prior to choosing a carport location, check your local code specifications. It is important to consider your area’s building permit laws: you might need a permit to have a building on your property. The geographical of your structure location should be elevated. Prior to installation make sure you have the flooring prepared-whether it’d be concrete, wood, or plain ground.
4. Clients should also consider who they are purchasing from. With the multitude of carport manufacturers across the country, there are various to choose from. However, not all are reliable and trustworthy. Often times businesses repeatedly run the wrong order or continuously run late, thus delaying customer installation delivery dates. American Steel strives to make the process a smooth one- from the moment we receive your call all the way through installation. We strive to keep our customers satisfied and try to quickly resolve issues, if any.
5. Consider investing in any additional add-ons. We offer skylights that allow the sun to shine through your structure, dismissing the hassle of electric costs and hassle. Depending on the flooring we also provide concrete, asphalt, and wood anchors for extra reinforcement that will maintain your carport secure.
We aim to keep our clients satisfied and content before, during, and after installation day. If you order a product from our company, you will receive engineered certified steel structures and free shipping and installation. With these services included in the deal you won't have to worry about transportation issues or construction. Our buildings will last for years, so we know you need a company who will be there for you, who will support the product you purchased and who will stand behind it. This is what sets us different from the rest. Choose your carport manufacturer wisely.