Not a dealer yet? Or Are you a dealer but don’t have an online account? Sign up here: Become a dealer
Not a dealer yet? Become a dealer
Complete your company profile
Please enter the zip code your building will be installed in.
Send us a message to contact our team about promotional items and orders recently placed.
Please fill out the required information and our skilled representative will contact you shortly with a Free Product Installation Estimate or to answer any questions.
Call Us Anytime
May 31, 2018
If you're thinking about adding to your existing carport or extending it a few feet, you should make sure to review the following criteria to approve such modifications. Although, extensions and additions can be done to some buildings, not all units qualify. Please review the following points before submitting an order. This guide well better inform you on what to expect and what charges can be applied to any extension or addition.
Including, but not limited to the following:
1. American Carports Inc. does not offer warranties on the purchase of any addition/extension to your existing unit.
2. Roof leakage. (where connection of panels will be made)
3. Color discrepancy on siding. (Color panels will vary in tone, samples available)
4. Paneling forms not matching (ridge on panes not aligning causing sunlight or debris to enter)
5. Visibility of Silicone after applied onto panels/overlap due to panels added.
6. Frame rust and/or Galvanization appearance on any tubing.
7. Any trim not matching on design and color due to manufacturing changes. (samples available)
8. Any colors, tube frames and designs on walk in doors, overhead doors and roll up doors not matching existing ones. (change in suppliers)
9. Anchors (any type) not matching existing ones.
10. The unit might have screws, not aligning or matching existing lay out. (including quantity)
CONDITIONS FOR NEW ADDITIONS/EXTENSIONS
1. Additions or Extensions must be $1,500.00 or more and a 50% down payment will be required.
2. The new foundation surface (ground, gravel, asphalt, or concrete) where addition will be added needs to be level to match existing structure (within 1-2 inches’ max)
3. If foundation surface is not leveled or if it is not adequate; I, as the customer will be responsible for an extra fee with a minimum of $150.00 and/or any extra fees that may include the following:
4. Return fees due to changes at last minute.
5. Extra labor within the scope of work planned for the addition on hand.
6. Going back to the shop to re-adjust the materials for a specific reason not mentioned by customer at the beginning (when first consulted with sales rep.).
7. Cutting the legs on site to level the structure.
8. Any additional parts or sections of the existing unit that may need to be removed and/or re-installed there will be a 50% charge of the current value.
9. In the event of cancellation of the full order, there will be a 50% charge of the total cost of the entire order, this may include labor charges already described on the purchase order (restocking fee)
10. Unit must be an American Carports Inc. product.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates and special offers.