Not a dealer yet? Or Are you a dealer but don’t have an online account? Sign up here: Become a dealer
Not a dealer yet? Become a dealer
Complete your company profile
Please enter the zip code your building will be installed in.
Send us a message to contact our team about promotional items and orders recently placed.
Please fill out the required information and our skilled representative will contact you shortly with a Free Product Installation Estimate or to answer any questions.
Call Us Anytime
November 13, 2018
Summer has come to an end, and now we have put away our tubes, camping gear, and fishing equipment until next season. There’s just one thing left to cover: the most expensive toy you own, your RV. We at American Steel can provide the most affordable and durable solution for you, and I figured I would tell you a few of the benefits to using an American Steel RV cover.
1. Efficiency. American Steel carports and garages are engineered, certified structures that are delivered and installed on your building site. Steel buildings require about 2/3 the time of conventional construction.
2. Affordability. Because we own our manufacturing facilities, we can offer you fantastic value for your money. The construction costs for a steel building vs. conventional construction can be reduced by 60%.
3. The ability to go up to 18 feet high. Steel is lightweight but also one of the one of the strongest building materials available, with a very high strength-to-weight ratio. Steel garages are even lighter than wood!
4. Ease of maintenance. Steel buildings are a great option for any geographic area, with the ability to resist rain, snow, and high winds. Want to clean your building? Just spray it with soap, then with water from the hose or pressure washer.
5. Reduced fire danger. Because steel is non-combustible, your insurance costs can drop as much as 40% if your belongings are in a steel garage instead of a highly flammable wood structure.
6. Stronger than a hurricane. Steel buildings can withstand high winds and heavy snow and stay upright through earthquakes. Some of the world’s tallest buildings are made of steel because of its ability to meet strict wind and seismic requirements. The difference between steel and concrete is that concrete can shift and crack. Scientists also say that concrete can crumble under very strong wind. Steel, however, will bend slightly and move with the storm. Metal buildings are the only structures that usually survive intact through hurricanes.